Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 4 June 2014

Info Post

Haddock is a popular fish in the Maritimes and we eat it pretty regularly. I was looking for a new way to serve it and came across this recipe for haddock with peach and pepper salsa. I didn't have any peaches, so I used mango instead.


You'll definitely want to make the salsa ahead of time to let the flavours really soak in. I threw some of the leftover salsa into a green salad and brought it to work for lunch the next day and it was even better than the night before. If you like spice, I'd recommend adding more hot pepper sauce than the recipe calls for (keeping in mind that the flavours will get stronger over time of course) - or you could add a diced jalapeno instead.


We've started making our own breadcrumbs and storing them in the fridge. Throwing old bread in the food processor is so easy, I feel kind of silly for buying breadcrumbs for so long.

We ate ours with salad and roasted potatoes. A pretty perfect warm weather meal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment