Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 27 June 2014

Info Post


Last night I pulled up all of the laminate flooring in our living room/dining room. Since the laminate is in great shape (we're getting rid of it because the colour isn't our style and we found it cold underfoot), we're planning to post it on Kijiji for someone else to enjoy (as much as I love home improvement, it's impossible not to feel guilty about all the waste it generates). The floating laminate floor came up pretty easily, so I'm hopeful for the installation of our floating cork floor (fingers crossed, knock on wood).

I left the foam underlay in place for now, figuring it was safer for little feet, although Hannah will be staying with her grandparents for the weekend (they live on a lake, lucky girl).

Adam's tackling the flooring in the kitchen today. It's a small area, but a layer of plywood needs to come up with the linoleum to make the subfloor level with the living room/dining room. I'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worst, as I've learned to do by now. As least we'll have our patio to escape to!

Have a great weekend and hopefully I'll have some beautiful new floors to share with you next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment