Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 25 April 2014

Info Post
{first plane ride}

As you may have noticed, I took a little blogging break while Hannah and I visited my brother and his family in sunny Florida. We had an awesome time and the beautiful weather made today's flurries all the more depressing. Oh, and Hannah was a total rock star on the plane. We were lucky enough to score an entire row to ourselves on the way there, and Hannah slept for a good portion of the flight home (this time on my lap). All the planning and your tips were a big help: we read books, coloured, snacked, played with a few new toys and even watched a show or two on the iPad.

Here are some photos from our trip (believe it or not, this is me restraining myself) - enjoy! 



{Easter egg hunt}







{Sea World fun}


{Why feed the birds when you can eat the bread yourself?}



{hanging out at Leu Gardens}


{she loved the sand, but not the surf at Cocoa Beach}


0 comments:

Post a Comment