Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 30 May 2014

Info Post
via

via

via

via

We had grand plans to build a privacy fence for our patio this weekend, but it turns out our materials may not be delivered until Monday. Womp womp. I'm SO excited for this fence (our patio faces our neighbour's parking area, which, enough said), so while I'm bummed about waiting another week to install it, it's not like we don't have other projects to tackle. Did I mention that we have a giant pile of dirt on our lawn waiting to fill two yet-to-be-built garden beds?

Hell, maybe we'll just relax and enjoy the beautiful weather [laughs manically].

While I think these photos are all good examples of what a fence can add to a space, we decided to go with simple lattice-top fence panels, similar to the fence in the last picture. I think we may end up painting ours, but we'll see. Gotta get it in the ground first.

Happy weekend! xo

P.S. Talking about fences always reminds me of this SNL skit (skip to the 1:43 mark)...

0 comments:

Post a Comment