Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 26 November 2014

Info Post

Clockwise, from top:

Cinnamon applesauce heart ornaments by Katy Elliott
Hand print snowman ornaments by Eighteen 25
Button wreath ornament by Martha Stewart
Snowflake ornaments by Meet the Dubiens
Pinecone tree ornaments by The Wool Acorn (I'd keep it simple and use mini pom poms)
Reindeer toilet roll ornaments by Happy Hooligans
Reindeer clothespin ornaments via Pinterest
Pom pom ornaments by Skip to my Lou

I know my friends and family in the U.S. are getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving tomorrow, but we're in full-on Christmas mode up here. I'm really looking forward to the holidays this year, especially the opportunity to share in the holiday cheer and magic with Hannah. We get our Christmas tree on the 7th (we have a special trip planned this year, hence the oh-so-specific date), so I thought it would be fun to make some ornaments with Hannah in advance. There are lots of great tutorials out there, but I was looking for crafts that would be fun - and possible - with a toddler. I've rounded up several of my favourites and I thought you might enjoy them, too.

If you have any favourites that you'd recommend, please share!

0 comments:

Post a Comment