Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 27 May 2014

Info Post

We finally have some art in our kitchen! An outlet cover? Not yet. But we have art!

I received a Papirmass subscription for Christmas and every month I get a new print in the mail (it's a pretty awesome gift). Not all the prints have been to my taste, but there are a few I really love - like this tea cup print. I found the frame and mat at Frenchys for $3 and painted them with leftover chalkboard paint from the countertops


I painted the burgundy mat in one of the frames on our guest room gallery wall a while ago, and it still makes me happy. I like the black on black, too. The print was too big for the mat's opening, so I taped it in place and used the mat as a backing instead. 


It may make its way onto the brick at some point, but that requires renting a hammer drill. At least in its current location, we can enjoy it in the meantime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment