Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 9 May 2014

Info Post
Photo by Chelle Wootten


I've done my fair share of waffling over the large print I know I want to hang at the end of our hallway, but I finally settled on the photo above, taken by the super-talented Chelle Wootten. Palm trees remind me of being on vacation, and that seems like a good daily reminder to me. My goal for this weekend is to paint the giant frame it's going in.

No doubt you've heard me mention Chelle before. She shot our wedding and our first family photos, and we're lucky enough to call her a friend. You can find many more beautiful  - and super affordable - prints and other goodies for sale in her shop on Society6. Make sure you click over and check it out!

Have a lovely Mother's Day weekend. Adam gets home from the UK on Sunday, which means I'll be able to shower alone for the first time in 10 days (somewhere between our Florida trip and Adam's travels, Hannah decided not to let me out of her sight). Good times ahead!

0 comments:

Post a Comment