Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 24 February 2014

Info Post
One of my mom's friends is cleaning out her garage and offered us four beautiful Windsor chairs.


She was visiting my mom this weekend and two of the chairs came with her. As much as I like our current chairs, they aren't well-built and require repair every few years. These chairs are sturdy and meant to hold up to every day wear and tear, toddler-style.

We're planning to live with the chairs for a bit, but they'll eventually need to be refinished or painted. With our dark blue table and beige settee, I think they'd look great in black. Here are a few inspiration images to give you an idea of where my head is at.

via

pinterest via sfgirlbybay

pinterest via fabrics and papers

What do you think of black, blue and beige? What colour would you paint the chairs?

0 comments:

Post a Comment