Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 18 February 2014

Info Post

In yesterday's post, I forgot to mention that I bought a runner for the hallway on ebay. It will be visible from every room in the house (seriously), so I like that this one incorporates all the colours we've used - plus a few extras for future fun. Even more motivation to get those baseboards done!

While I'm at it, I thought I'd share a couple other recent shopping finds. I went to Target a week ago and picked up this cute doormat and a great black and white bin - now home to Hannah's blocks - on clearance (I also found a super cute pair of booties and some great costume jewelry). I almost came home with a pillow from the new Beaver Canoe line, but I'm learning that mostly white pillows and toddlers don't mix :)

What have you been shopping for lately? Are you a Target fan?

Update: The rug arrived today and the colours are even better in person. So excited to finish up the hallway so we can put the rug down and enjoy it! Now to find a suitable rug pad...

0 comments:

Post a Comment