Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 7 February 2014

Info Post
via

It's my birthday on Monday! My mom has very kindly offered to watch Hannah on Saturday night so that Adam and I can go out to dinner. Even better, Hannah will be sleeping over at my mom's house, which means we can actually sleep in on Sunday morning (parents of early risers know this is the best birthday gift of all!).

For dinner, we're going to try a new-to-us sushi place down the street. It comes highly recommended by family and a couple friends, so I can't wait.

via

For my birthday gift, I've requested a modest budget and a few hours to go shopping. By myself. As Adam said, "So you want to buy your own birthday present?" Maybe it's weird, but the opportunity to go shopping for myself, by myself, feels like such a luxury now. Another one of those little things from my pre-kid life - like sleeping in! - that I miss.

Also, we're laying hardwood floors in the upstairs hallway this weekend. Another birthday gift, of sorts ;)

Have a wonderful weekend. xo 

0 comments:

Post a Comment