Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 5 February 2014

Info Post
source: Jessica Helgerson Interior Design

Lately, I've been thinking a lot about how much living space a family - my family - really needs. Our little house works for us right now, but will it still work for us three years from now? And what if our little family gets bigger? Part of the problem is that our house is still a work-in-progress, and it's hard to judge how well a space functions when it's only partially finished.

Anyway, these thoughts have led to lots of Googling - searches for "tiny homes", "small family homes", and the like. In my search, I came across the beautiful, tiny home of Jessica Helgerson.

source: Jessica Helgerson Interior Design

source: Jessica Helgerson Interior Design

I'm not sure where I've landed on the whole, how-much-is-enough, space debate, but you can view Jessica's beautiful home in its entirety here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment