Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 December 2013

Info Post

We got our tree and started decorating this weekend! It was a lot of fun, even if putting the lights and the ribbon garland on the tree almost killed me. Luckily, I'm a big fan of ribbon garlands ;) Anyway, today I'm sharing the newest additions to my slowly-growing plate wall. Aren't they pretty? 


I started adding some blue and white to the wall this fall, and I like how the new plates balance the more traditional blue and white plates I started with. I bought the new plates at Crate and Barrel while we were in NYC. You can find them online here and here. I love the Como collection - even prettier in person!

 
I like how this wall is coming along. We're planning to add built-in shelving around the dining room window, so I probably won't add much more until that's done. The shelving will make the room feel much more "full", so I don't want to go too crazy with plates.

0 comments:

Post a Comment