Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 22 December 2013

Info Post

I know many of you will be stepping away from the computer for a bit to enjoy the holidays with your family and friends. Me too :)

Before I do, I thought I'd share a few photos of my life, lately:

(top left) Hannah and I made this DIY ice bird feeder over the weekend. You can find the how-to here (also, I actually made something I pinned - go me!).

(top right) Adam and I bought flooring for our entryway yesterday (thanks for the gift card Dad and Heather!). We had to order it in-store, so it will be another couple of weeks before it arrives. The floor is the last item on our entryway to do list, so I really can't wait to cross this project off my list. Oh, and since the stairway drywall finishing is finally done, we also bought some paint. Lots of updates to come after the holidays!

(bottom left) I stitched our names onto the stockings I picked up on clearance at my local Superstore last year. This will be our first Christmas morning at home, just the three of us, and even though we've been together for nearly eight years, this will be the first year Adam and I exchange stockings. I can't wait! P.S. Let's not read into the fact that I stitched my name noticeably larger than anyone else's.

(bottom right) I recently stocked up on a few library books - here's hoping I have some quiet time to read during my vacation!

I hope you have a happy, relaxing and safe holiday, and I can't wait to catch up in the New Year!

xo


0 comments:

Post a Comment