Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 4 March 2014

Info Post

1/2/3/4/5

Our bedroom is mostly complete, but I'd like to add a bench at the foot of our bed (and a rug, but that's a post for another day). I've been looking on and off for awhile, but so far nothing has jumped out at me as 'the one'. Part of the problem is that I hadn't really settled on a style. I'd hoped I would know it when I saw it, but no luck. Time to search the Internets for some inspiration.

My choices are all neutrals, since I'm envisioning a bold, colourful rug for the room - not unlike our hallway runner. And while some of these options are more than I plan to spend, at least now I have some ideas in mind to help with my search. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll stumble across something I can DIY to perfection, but people must hold onto their benches because I haven't seen many on Kijiji. Wish me luck!


0 comments:

Post a Comment