Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 26 March 2014

Info Post

We're in the middle of a big storm here today, so yesterday I stopped into the grocery store (and the liquor store) for supplies. I left the grocery store with a couple of small plants, knowing that I had some pots at home in need of replenishment. 


"We're expecting a big storm, and you're buying plants," said the cashier at the liquor store. Um, yes. All the better to brighten your day when you're stuck indoors because - even though it's almost April - it's STILL SNOWING.


I always forget to water the plant in the guest room...which is how the old plant died.


On the contrary, the plant that used to live in my DIY gilded vase died from over-watering. Good thing the new plants only cost $3.49.


It's amazing how much life one little plant adds to a room. When the storm finally clears, I think I'll buy a couple more so I can try this project.


P.S. Adam's band, GLORY GLORY, launched the pre-sale of their new EP, SO LONG, today. Along with the EP, they're selling t-shirts, art and other merchandise in support of their upcoming shows in the UK. Feel free to visit their website and make a purchase, if you're so inclined. I know they would very much appreciate your support :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment