Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 7 January 2014

Info Post
 
 
January is the month to get organized, at least judging by all the "storage events" going on. Adding shelving to our basement storage room has been on our list for awhile, but we kept putting it off, thinking we would build the shelves ourselves (ha!). We could barely walk in this room, let alone find anything, so I convinced Adam we should just buy these shelves already! At $24.94 each, the price and size were right, and I like that they're lightweight and super easy to assemble. I put them together while Adam was at a rehearsal and started organizing. I still have a few boxes of stuff to sort through, but what a difference an evening of hard work makes!

It's the best $75 I've spent in awhile, hands down. It's not the least bit pretty, but I love being able to 1) walk into and around this room, and 2) find what I'm looking for. No more buying project supplies we already own or tearing the house apart to find a tape measure.

Now to get one for the garage...

0 comments:

Post a Comment