Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 29 January 2014

Info Post
Do you guys remember the oversized Ikea frames I picked up for a steal a while back? I've decided to hang one at the end of our freshly-painted hallway and I'm pretty sure the other will end up in Hannah's room, above her dresser/changing table. I'm planning to paint them (white?) and fill them with oversized photos - possibly from our family photo shoot. When hanging massive, personal photos in your home, there's a fine line between sweet and creepy, but here are two bloggers who've done it well:

source: enJOY it

source: rambling renovators

Lovely, non? The tricky part is choosing which photos to use.

For Hannah's room, I'm pretty sure I want to use this photo - it works with the colours in her room and I love how it's mostly a photo of trees, but hey, there's our cute little family!


I also really like this photo our go-to photographer took during a trip to Iceland (mostly because we visited the same waterfall on our honeymoon).

For the hallway, I'm leaning towards this photo:


Mostly because it makes my heart want to explode with happiness (in a good way), so of course, I'd love looking at it every day.

But there's also soft baby hair to think about...


And I like this family shot, too.

 
 
Which one would you choose? Do you have any huge family photos hanging in your house?

0 comments:

Post a Comment