Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 29 November 2013

Info Post
This was our third time visiting NYC, and our second trip there together. It's true what they say about New York, there really is no bad time of year to go. A couple of my friends from college (I went to school in Massachusetts) organized the trip as a surprise for our friend Molly's 30th birthday. She had no idea that Adam and I were coming, and it was so fun to be part of the surprise. Since we covered most of the tourist sites on our last trip to New York, this trip was mostly spent walking around the city, eating out, spending time with friends and shopping. A couple of Adam's best friends from college (he went to St. FX) were unexpectedly in the city, so we met up with them too. We walked across the Brooklyn Bridge - the one item on my 'to do' list - and got to check out Brooklyn for the first time. Next visit, I think we'll stay in Brooklyn; it's such a cool area and we barely scratched the surface.

Hannah stayed home with my mom and then Adam's parents while we were away. I was nervous to leave her (it was my first time leaving her overnight), but it worked out great, just like everyone said it would. And it was really nice for Adam and I to have a few days to ourselves, living life like we did pre-baby (we are so, so lucky to have family close by - thanks guys!). Anyway, here are some photos from our trip!

{clouds from the plane, the awesome shower in our hotel room, Joe Fresh store on Fifth Avenue} 


{outside the New York Public Library}
{I loved all the holiday window displays - you can check out the Macy's display here}


{we got our daily coffee from my namesake}


{walking across the Brooklyn Bridge}

{Dinner with Molly's birthday crew in the West Village, exploring FAO Schwarz, delicious meal at Tao}

{shopping in Williamsburg, Brooklyn}

{winter shops at Bryant Park, dinner at ABC Cocina, celebrating at Black Door}
Time to start planning our next trip...Happy Friday! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment