Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 28 November 2013

Info Post





Hannah's aunt and uncle made her a wooden growth chart ruler for her first birthday. Didn't they do an awesome job? We thought we'd hang it on the white brick chimney, but after we opened up the stairway it didn't feel like the right spot any more. With the inconvenience of renting a hammer drill aside, I wanted to finally get it up on the wall. Before we left for New York, I picked a spot in our living room and attached it to the wall using three screws drilled into a stud. I even used a level.

Trying to photograph Hannah in front of it was hilarious. The puffs helped, but only a little. She hasn't yet noticed the giant ruler and had no interest in posing against a wall for a picture. Especially after I stopped her from touching the plant (second picture). She's sneaky, that one.

P.S. Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends and family! This is one of the times each year that I truly miss living in the US. You do Thanksgiving right 'Merica :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment