Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 18 May 2015

Info Post

Our living room is slowly coming together thanks to...pillows! I found the large textured pillow at HomeSense. I wasn't sure about it in the store (Is it too big for our couch? What about that silver stitching?), but I'm glad I went for it; I think it's exactly right for the room.


That is our cat, Henry. He likes it, too.

The striped pillow is actually DIY'd out of two tea towels. I blogged about sewing pillows with tassels in a bit more detail here, so check out that post for the how-to (it's super easy).


I'd like to add another pillow to tie in the light blue of the faux romans, but I haven't stumbled across "the one" yet. I did pick up this little guy for our leather chair, which I think is pretty cute.



I completed one MEGA project in our living room over the long weekend that I can't wait to share. In the meantime, check out our slow and steady living room progress here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment