Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 17 May 2015

Info Post

After much talk, we finally made the decision to join a CSA (I know, we're a little late to the bandwagon - oops!). Each week, I'm posting about what we got and what we made with it. Read more here.

WEEK FOUR

We got:
  • Celeriac
  • Pea shoots
  • Cabbage
  • Peeled squash
  • Carrots
  • Potatoes
  • Beans

We made:

Stray observations:
  • Our fruit share was missing this week. We go to a self-serve pick-up location, so when there's a mix-up you're unfortunately out of luck. A quick email and we'll get a double share next week.
  • You guys! I learned how to grill tofu under my broiler and my life will never be the same. Never.
  • The tahini yogurt sauce was also tasty with salmon. And the next day with raw veggies. Definitely a new go-to dip for me.
  • Celeriac is another new-to-me veggie that I can't wait to have again. It was slightly intimidating at first glance, but surprisingly easy to prepare.
  • Another week, more delicious recipes from Plenty More. Seriously, buy this cookbook :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment