Breaking News
Loading...
Monday 9 March 2015

Info Post

Hannah spent the weekend with her grandparents, so in addition to some much-needed rest and relaxation, I took advantage of the opportunity to do some serious house cleaning, purging and organizing. Oh, and I set up Hannah's big girl bed! 


We picked the bed frame up last August (my dad and his wife found it in the garage of their newly-purchased retirement home), but we only recently transitioned Hannah out of her crib. I'd planned on painting it (and maybe I still will?), but in the interest of saving time, I opted to give it a deep clean instead.



It just needed a new mattress. The bedding is courtesy of Target's closing sale and a close family friend made the quilt for Hannah when she was born (hand-embroidery and all).


I'm on the hunt for a low-pile rug to give Hannah a soft place to play (we recently moved her rocker downstairs to make room for some of her toys). We used to have a neutral shag rug in here, but learned the hard way that our dog cannot be trusted around shag rugs :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment