Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 24 February 2015

Info Post

First things first: no, we haven't installed new baseboards yet. I know it looks terrible, but anyone who has actually installed baseboards will understand why we keep putting it off. I did throw a leftover piece (from our renovations upstairs) in the right hand corner for motivation. 

OK. On a whim one evening, I decided to paint the back wall in our dining room black. Adam came into the room while I was painting and said, 'Uh, what are you doing?'

I blame this picture


It looks a little crazy in here right now, but I'm (pretty?) confident that it will all come together. The plan is to add built-in shelving around the window and settee (and has been for awhile), and I like black as a backdrop (as seen here). Shelves for books, plants and pretty things still stuck in storage. We need some colour and live things in here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment