Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 3 February 2015

Info Post


Hey, remember this awkward side of our kitchen? We think the opening on the left was originally an indoor BBQ and the opening on the right...we have no idea. Anyway, I mentioned that I might add a small piece of trim to hide the chipped brick under the microwave and I actually did it (it's secured to the brick with heavy-duty construction adhesive). It looks so much better now, doesn't it?


We've still got those shelves to install, but the newly-bright white side of our kitchen has me craving more colour. I think a quick update to my step stool makeover is in order, and this picture makes me want to go with bright yellow. Hannah loves helping out in the kitchen, whether it's to wash dishes, bake or crack eggs for breakfast (her favourite), so this stool pretty much lives in the kitchen now. Plus, won't yellow look great with our kitchen rug (seen here)?

0 comments:

Post a Comment