Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 28 November 2014

Info Post

I bought Hannah this tabletop Christmas tree for her bedroom, and she loves it. I picked up a box of miniature ball ornaments while I was in the store, and we made cinnamon-applesauce star ornaments using this recipe (I didn't have enough cinnamon on hand, so I mixed in some nutmeg, too).


We had a lot of fun making the ornaments - Hannah loved helping roll out the dough, cutting out stars, and arranging them on the pan for the oven. I knew threading the ornaments would be impossible - and frustrating - for her, so I did that part while she was asleep.


We hung them on her tree as soon as she woke up the next morning. Hannah has been calling them "my stars" and enjoys taking them off the tree and carrying them around the house (I found two in my bed this morning).


As an added bonus, they make her entire room smell so good! I think they'd make a great gift, or a cute gift tag, too. Now I just need to make a miniature tree skirt :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment