Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 6 August 2014

Info Post
 

We just got back from a mini-vacation to Cape Breton and the District of Guysborough. I'll share a few highlights from our trip later this week, but let's just say that I couldn't have picked a worse time to forget the memory card for my good camera at home!

Anyway, before we left, this beautiful canvas arrived from Easy Canvas Prints. They contacted me a few weeks ago to see if I'd be interested in reviewing one of their products, and of course I jumped at the chance. You may remember that I talked about ordering an oversized print of one of our family photos in this post, so I knew exactly what I wanted to order. This is one of my favourite shots from our first family photo shoot.


The plan was to hang it in Hannah's room, but when the canvas arrived I immediately wanted to hang it in a more central location. The canvas is massive, so there were only a few spots it would fit, and the huge blank wall leading upstairs was one of them. It's one of the first things you see when you enter the house (depending on how much crap we have lying around), and this photo definitely catches your eye without being too, "hello, giant family".

The quality of the canvas is excellent, even up close, and I love how bright the colours are. I checked with our photographer before placing my order, and she sweetly sent me a higher resolution version of the photo - high enough that it still looks great in a print this size.


It was really easy to order - just upload your print, choose your canvas size and preferred border (I went with black) and enter your shipping info. I was a little worried about it getting damaged in the mail, but it arrived unharmed and I like that they didn't go overboard with the packaging either. Oh, and the cost of shipping - which we Canadians always worry about - was very reasonable. I think it was around $13 for this massive canvas.

This is my first canvas print, but I'd love to add a few smaller prints to my collection in the future. It's a nice alternative to framing, and they'd look great mixed into a gallery wall. It's an awesome gift idea, too!

I received a 24" x 36" canvas print of my choice from Easy Canvas Prints in exchange for sharing my experience here. As always, all thoughts and opinions are my own. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment