Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 13 August 2014

Info Post

This rug just may make into every room in our house before we move :) Most recently, I moved it into our bedroom. I originally purchased it for our living room, but after a couple of doggie accidents and one very large coffee spill, it became apparent that the rug needed a safe haven. We moved it into the basement for awhile, but now that we're converting that space into a shared office and playroom, the rug needed to go. Jute rugs seem to be a popular choice for bedrooms, so I figured it was worth a shot.



The rug just fits - it's actually more like wall-to-wall carpeting - and it feels lovely underfoot. The room feels much cozier now, too. Thankfully I measured first, because I almost had a heart attack dragging this thing upstairs by myself.

(Oh, and don't mind that dirty mirror. Hannah has been known to give her reflection sloppy kisses, and really, I can't blame her.)


With the rug in place, the room feels a bit beige. I'm thinking about switching up the bedding - maybe plain white with a great throw? If you have any suggestions I'd love to hear them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment