Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday 7 August 2014

Info Post

We didn't plan a party for Hannah's birthday this year, but we sort of accidentally ended up having one anyway. We invited my mom, my brother and his fiancee over for dinner since they live nearby, as well as Adam's bandmates, who Hannah adores.


That afternoon I picked up some simple party decorations at Target and Adam threw together a few homemade pizzas and a huge Caesar salad. One of the elements in our oven went just as we put the pizzas in (of course!), but luckily our neighbour's oven came to the rescue.



Hannah's uncle gave her this adorable party dress last Christmas and she let me put a barrette in her hair for all of five seconds ;) We Skyped with Hannah's Florida cousins while we waited for our pizzas to cook, and my mom ordered an ice cream cake with a picture of a train on it for dessert - Hannah was thrilled! 


She got to open a few presents and stay up way past her bedtime, so I think it was a pretty good birthday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment