Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 2 January 2015

Info Post

Happy New Year everyone! We celebrated at home with Adam's brother and his wife, which is perhaps my favourite way to ring in the New Year (good friends, good food and plenty of champagne). Our spread included rosemary-sesame pecans and cauliflower buffalo wings - two first-time recipes for me. Both treats were a hit, but the cauliflower buffalo wings were especially awesome and come highly recommended from all of us (I think).

Anyway, the first project I'm hoping to finish in the New Year is this rarely-photographed area of our kitchen. I've (mostly) finished painting the brick, which instantly made the kitchen feel brighter. Next, we're going to tackle those openings. That rogue outlet needs to be moved and both openings will get shelves. It's hard to explain what I'm envisioning (or at least I'm too lazy to try), but I'm excited! This area has been an eyesore for years, so I can't wait to finally do something about it. I've got a few other plans in the works, so lots to share soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment