Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 14 October 2014

Info Post

The guest room is sporting some new wall hooks! The entry to our guest room is long and narrow, so, you know, lots of awkward, empty wall space. And since the large wall mirror is the star of the room (my opinion), I didn't want to add anything - like art - that might compete. Oh, and the closet is stuffed full of fabric, extra pillows, gift wrap and a few other odds and ends, so our guests needed a place to hang their stuff.


The hooks were left behind by the previous owners. They were cute enough, so I held onto them and eventually spray painted them black. I used wall anchors and screws to secure them, so they'll hold more than a cute, empty backpack, just saying :)


The guest room is officially more functional and I have one less item in my "I can probably use this someday" storage pile. In fact, lately I've been making some slow, but steady progress on the de-cluttering front. We took another car-full of "stuff" to Value Village (Hannah has been talking about their giant, inflatable Mummy ever since) and we finally re-installed our back door's trim (it had been sitting in the garage since we installed our new floors). 


We're hoping to insulate the garage in the next couple of weeks, which means it's time to pick up the de-cluttering pace!

0 comments:

Post a Comment