Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 18 January 2013

Info Post



If you missed this gorgeous South African home tour on Design*Sponge, make sure you take a moment to check it out. Each room is beautifully decorated, but it looks and feels effortless - and that light! Hello, sunshine! Honestly, I could move right in.

Here are a few links for your weekend. Have a great one!

-Yours truly gets some love in this slideshow of DIY decorating ideas.
-Instant spring? Yes, please.
-Even more Ikea goodies. I think I need that table runner.
-Oprah's still got it.
-"Argo", "Homeland" and "Zero Dark Thirty" all won at the Golden Globes. A funny and thought-provoking interview about how Hollywood portrays Middle Easterners.
-I don't agree with all her hits and misses (ugh, JLo), but I like this take on the Globe fashions round-up.


All images via Design*Sponge

0 comments:

Post a Comment