Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 11 January 2013

Info Post



I'm itching to go dark with the walls in at least one room in our house. I've been toying with the idea of re-painting our bathroom a deep charcoal. I even grabbed a few paint swatches the last time we were at a home improvement store. The thing is, our bathroom is small. Like, really small. And windowless.

I was under the impression that a small room with no natural light means no dark colours. Then I saw these photos. Sure, they're not for everyone, but dark colours can actually make a small room feel larger, cozier, dramatic. Hmm...What do you think of dark walls in small spaces?

The links:

-A montage of training montages. Brilliant.
-New Ikea products are coming in February. Someone get me that hot air balloon plate, please.
-Five gorgeous examples of white oak floors. I may need these in my living room.
-People thought Kate Winslet was fat in 'Titanic'?! Sigh.
-New York Times Magazine has a behind-the-scenes look at Lindsay Lohan shooting 'The Canyon'. Can't. Look. Away.

We're going out to dinner tonight to celebrate Adam's 30th birthday a few days early. My mom is watching Hannah (thanks Mom!) and I can't remember the last time Adam and I went out to dinner, just the two of us, so I really can't wait! Happy weekend!

All images via Lonny

0 comments:

Post a Comment